I hope all are doing well. I want to share ways you can save money starting today!
1. Though I haven't been using coupons like I need to, I am a coupon queen. I really do not eat at fast food places much but when I do, I try to turn the receipt over on the back and take the surverys. This is an easy way to get freebies and coupons. For example, I ordered a homestyle chicken sandwich combo for lunch the other day. I now have a coupon for $2 off of any large sandwich or large salad. A lot of places do this - Subway - Burker King - McDonalds. Etc...
2. I don't use my Ibotta App as much as I should but the good news is, I just started back using it. I love it because its so easy to use. Take a picture on your smart device of the barcode label on qualified items that they give cashback for. I usually take a look at what they are giving cashback first before I grocery shop. I love it because users can actually use coupons with Ibotta and get double savings and sometimes freebies. Make sure you keep your receipt. Today I have earned about $40 so far from using my App. You can get started with a free account here.
3. Getting ready to go to the grocery store? Before you go, visit this site, choose the coupons you like, print them here in black & white ink and save money.
4. Do you shop at Kroger? Visit their site, choose the items you want to purchase. Load them onto your Kroger card by adding the number on the back of your card. The only way to get the deals chosen would be to use the Kroger card when shopping because the deals chosen are on the card and will show up at the register.
5. Join Ebates! Ebates will actually give you money back for shopping at places you probably already shop at like Walmart. Plus they will even give you cashback to shop on Groupon. Groupon is a site that gives users money back to shop at restaurants and tons of other places. That's double and tripple deals. Visit Ebates here.
6. If you'd like to save money on dining out, on photography, fitness, salons, spas, automotives, health and beauty, hotels, & much more visit Shopyourway. Receive their deals from major stores plus type Groupon in their search Area and receive even more deals.
7. Lastly if you are a person that enjoys seminars for business and other things, contact your local library system and ask them if you can have a copy of their scheduled events. Events that they give are free to the public.
Thanks so much for visiting!
Victoria Sheffield - Wealth Generator - Author - Blogger
If you like freebies, you can visit my freebies blog here:
Join us on facebook for daily updates on freebies, coupons,
work from home jobs, deals, & more